Tonight I am feeling pretty bad because I said some things that I did not mean to say. I just get so frustrated. I just want all of this pain to go away. I am ready for things to be easier. I am tired of waking up feeling empty and alone.
God is working in my life, I know that. I believe with all of my heart that HE is not finished with me yet and HE isn't going to stop working in me, until the job is complete. I am struggling though. A lot these days. I am having trouble seeing things get better. I know that every day, I am stronger for going through this, but days like today, just makes me question everything.
Where is my faith? Why don't I trust more? Am I ever going to understand this? So many questions that go through my head in a day. I just wish I could turn off my brain sometimes. I think WAY to much and then it gets me sad.
I don't want to worry about this anymore. What is worrying going to do? I can't change anything. What is done is done. I can't change the past and I have no clue what is going to happen in the future. All I have is today. Right now. How am I going to use my second, my minute, my hour, my day? I should not waste it worrying....
God does have everything under control and I want to believe that with my WHOLE heart. Not just some of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment