Let's see....
Its been about 3 1/2 months since I last wrote. I am not very good at this blogging thing... So, for that I apologize.
Last time I wrote, I was talking about how Brandon and I had gone to a marriage seminar in Nashville to reconcile our marriage and we left each other not knowing when we would see each other again......
In March, Brandon decided to come up to Chicago and visit with my family and myself. Talk about things and he apologized to them for any of the hurt he may have caused. It was a very emotional weekend. On Sunday, we had a chance to speak at church at about our story and it was incredible to see how God moved in that place with so many different people.
So after that, our journey began...
I packed up all my stuff and Brandon and I hit the road to North Carolina. Let me be the first to tell you I was very anxious about it all. I was not really sure what was about to happen; all I knew was, I was going to rely on God and be faithful because I knew that He would protect me and keep me safe.
After being here a little over 2 months now, things are great. Brandon and I are growing spiritually and emotionally. I know that he loves and appreciates me more than before. God is moving in our lives as we grow closer to Him and in doing that, we are growing closer to each other.
Reminds me of a song.
You make all things work together for my good
You make all things work together for my good
You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night
But Joy comes in the morning
Jesus Culture "Your love never fails"
No comments:
Post a Comment