Well, we meet again.
I guess its been about a month since I last wrote and so much has happened.
April was a pretty boring month...well, except for the fact that I turned 28. Brandon took me to a few of his favorite places around the area.... UNC----Franklin Street was on the top of his list and a few of his favorite restaurants... Chiptole turns out to be his new favorite place to eat.
Then May came.... we went to Florida to see my cousin get married. It was very nice seeing the family. The past 4 summers there has been a wedding in the family so its been a great excuse to have a family reunion...
As June came, Brandon and I were trying to figure out where God was taking us and what His plan for us was. So through a lot praying, fasting and reading. God spoke to us and we are choosing to listen to His call. We are very excited about this next adventure and know that God is going to be faithful.
Please continue to be in prayer for us as we make this transition and continue to listen to His calling for us. We hope to never become complacent, but to continue to grow in Him and each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment