Thursday, October 17, 2013

Life is so different

Its been 2 years since I last blogged and so much has changed.  I am now a mom of 2 wonderful babies. After having the two babies, back to back, I definitely gained more weight than expected and now I am committed to getting fit and eating well. My goal is be down to my goal weight by May of 2014. By blogging, I hope to stay motivated and track my progress.

This past Monday I started a 7 day shred that has me eating clean and having a meal replacement shake everyday. By eating clean, I have been eating more fruit and vegetables and no red meat. I have been drinking only water as well.

Trying to exercise has been a struggle for me because I have no energy or motivation to do anything.. So, for now I have been walking around our neighborhood daily. Its 1.2 miles. I hope to build up my endurance and walk around the neighborhood 5 times so I can be walking 5 miles. My next step is to start a work out plan that involves some strength training.

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment