Friday, November 1, 2013

It's a new month so time for a new workout

There is no excuse to not work on keeping yourself in shape. My goal for the rest of the year is to work on my endurance and strength. I recently received the workout program, insanity and for the next 60 days I will be doing this program.

Today was my first day doing the program. I must say, I am already discouraged because I felt so out if shape and all I did was a fit test. I know by doing this program daily, I will get better and push through without resting as much as I did today.

With this new program of exercise, I also will have a new meal plan. I have also challenged myself to drink half my weight in water daily. So far I am not doing that well at this challenge, but I hope to get better at everything as the days go by.

I hope to check in at least once a week to track my progress. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment